Monday, August 23, 2010

Hi blog...

Hi blog...

I've been doing fine. Mostly. My life is great, it is not sarcasm. It is just that finally everything is making sense... a little... Pretty much like a korean dorama hahaha 


I just watched those kind of movies that make me nostalgic, sad, happy, but most of all that feeling of "longing for something" just something you are not sure what it is, but something somewhere but here. When you miss everyone and everything, and you just cant go to sleep, because maybe in your dreams you will have that nostalgia and longing... still.. but mostly because you wont, and you love this feeling of sadness and melancholy and bittersweetness... 

And every second I remember... you... and I miss you a lot, but it is not that kind of post.

Oh yeah the movie was "My Life Without Me", does the tittle give you a hint? lol mostly I watched it because I love watching movies, but because it was my sister's hw kinda, and because it has Mark Ruffalo which is one of my sister's crush... and mine lol

I will just lay down and feel nostalgic til I fall asleep =)

No comments: